Alcohol, Cigarettes, and Tuberculosis
A National, Web-based Seminar
January 12, 2011
This 90-minute webinar was created for clinicians and others who provide services to TB patients or persons at risk for TB with significant alcohol and/or tobacco use.
CME and CE units are not being offered for this recording and there is no participant evaluation
To enhance learning, open and print handouts before viewing presentation.
- Microsoft Office Runtime Active X (You will be prompted to install)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 5 or higher for viewing PDF handouts.
- Play Recording (HTML&XML)
If you get the message "Your web browser does not support playback of LiveMeeting recordings" please open using 32-bit Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Unedited Transcript (PDF 352 KB)
Slide Presentation Handouts
- Epidemiology and Demographics: Defining the Problem
Eric Pevzner, Ph.D., M.P.H. (PDF 104 KB)
- TB and Alcohol
John Bernardo, M.D. and Claire Murphy, R.N., M.S.N., NP-C (PDF 1561 KB)
- TB and Tobacco
Thomas Novotny, M.D., M.P.H. (PDF 253 KB)