Ask The Experts Webinar:
Clinical Conundrums in LTBI Treatment
A National Webinar
December 18, 2012
This 2-hour webinar covered some common questions around LTBI treatment that may not be addressed in national guidelines, but represent a sample of everyday challenges shared by providers of LTBI care.
CME and CE units are not being offered for this recording and there is no participant evaluation
To enhance learning, open and print handouts before viewing presentation.
- Click the arrow to start the presentation.
You can also view this presentation on YouTube site at http://youtu.be/QYhBlKW_GHU
- Faculty List (PDF 191 KB)
Slide Presentation Handouts
Introduction(PDF 294 KB)
- Chest X-Rays
Heidi Behm, R.N., M.P.H. (PDF 384 KB)
- Choosing a Regimen for Treatment of Latent Tuberculosis Infections (LTBI) - Corrected
Karen Martinek, R.N., M.P.H.(PDF 536 KB)
- Challenges During LTBI Treatment
Robert Belknap, M.D.(PDF 207 KB)
- LTBI Treatment and Anti-TNF Alpha Therapy
Julie Higashi, M.D., Ph.D.(PDF 234 KB)