This training has no registration dates yet
A 60-Minute On-Demand Webinar
Originally aired October 8, 2014
This 60-minute training was created for public and private clinicians and allied health personnel who work with pediatric tuberculosis. The 45-minute presentation was followed by a 15-minute Q & A session.
Please note: This presentation contains information about the treatment of latent tuberculosis infection (LTBI). It was produced prior to the release of updated guidelines from the CDC in February 2020. For the most current guidance available regarding LTBI treatment, please see: Guidelines for the Treatment of Latent Tuberculosis Infection: Recommendations from the National Tuberculosis Controllers Association and CDC, 2020
*CME and CE units are not being offered for this recording and there is no participant evaluation.
Ann Loeffler, M.D.
- Pediatric Tuberculosis: A Guide to the Gastric Aspirate Procedure
- Pediatric Tuberculosis: An Online Presentation
- TB Pediatric Radiology for Clinicians
- TB in Children: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Slide Sets— Epidemiology of Pediatric Tuberculosis in the United States, 1993-2012, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention